Refunds Manager - Amazon FBA Refund Management Software
Refunds Manager files personalized, manual claims to get your money back from Amazon FBA.
Refunds Manager resolves the following issues:
• Returns: RM reconciles every transaction on a per item basis and makes sure that the number of received orders and return reimbursements match up.
• Damages: RM looks for items that were damaged by the inbound shipper.
• Return Policy: RM tracks all orders to ensure they are returned before the 30 deadlines and makes sure that Amazon has refunded your 20% restocking fee (per Amazon’s policy) or the full amount.
• Overage Fees: RM ensures that you are not overcharged for weight or dimensional or Amazon commission fees.
• Overages: RM ensures that the customer is refunded exactly what they were initially charged.
• Replacements: RM tracks when an item is replaced, ensuring that the original is returned.
• Missing Inventory: RM finds missing inventory (inventory that is debited but never returned after 45 days).
• Damaged Inventory: RM tracks items lost or damaged by the Amazon warehouse to ensure you are properly compensated for lost stock.
* This knowledge base contains affiliate links to products and services provided by 3rd party vendors. Please see our affiliate disclaimer page for more details.